About S.M.S

My photo
Shine My Silhouette also known as S.M.S was formed around end of September 2006. At first S.M.S was formed for the purposes of performing for the Curtin Carnival Oct/2006, then after a deep thought we found that we've got some potential in our combination of different area of musical fields. So we decided to stick together and started to compose our first single "Moments Breaking" which is now at the top of the chart on v.fm 92.7 (Sabah) Top 10 Local Urban English. Thanks for everyone’s support and keep on supporting because you guys are the ones that make S.M.S shine! We are nothing without you. Thank you --Lead Singer: Jessie Quintin--Guitars & Vocals: Calvin Chan Myae--Bass: Derek Voon--Drums: Archivito Aryo Santoso--

12 July 2007

Welcome!

First of all I would like to say thank you to our fans that supported us whether in terms of voting or moral support. I would also like to thank my band mates Jessie, Derek and Vito for making this band a success because I am nothing without them. My intention of forming this band is to express our opinions and feelings through music. Our songs can be related to our daily life experience such as our ups and downs.

It is the same situation that everyone comes across in everyday life. Our main goal is to make the listeners feel better after listening to our songs and of course to enjoy. I am glad that we made it this far. Thanks again to everyone who has been involved in making Shine My Silhouette successful.

With Loves,
Calvin Chan Myae
S.M.S

_____________________

..WELCOME..

First thing first, i wanna say THANK YOU to NeiLsoN for introducing me to Calvin for the very first day. Then i wanna say uncountable THANK YOU to the band (Shine My
Silhouette) that consists of Calvin, Derek, Vito and Terrence that believes in me and making me their Vocalist. I am not much of a professional singer but i need to admit that i really like to sing and would like to try different kind of music genre. (laughing). Honestly, this is my very first time singing in public together with a full set of instruments. (never imagine to be one of the team) but if you have faith you can do it, then your belief might come true.. you would never know.. :)

I also want to say THANK YOU to Derek for making this Blog possible together with the help of Calvin, Kimberly and Collin. Thanks peps.

..ESPECIALLY..

For the people that loved our songs, i want to say THANK YOU for making this possible. We are nothing without you. Serious this.. (laughing).
So, keep on updating with our news.

*Cheers*

Jessie
S.M.S

No comments: